· Advanced degree from a top tier graduate school. (MBA or Masters in HRM preferred)
· Resume that shows steady progression in HR Management for the last 7 – 10+ years
· Strong evidence of stretch assignments that are evidence of superior performance in previous roles
· Prior experience leading, coaching, and mentoring direct reports and leading large HR teams with talented HR professionals
· 5-10+ years of experience in Fortune 500 companies that adhere to a high hiring standard that equals Amazon and mentors their brightest employees to accept greater challenges.
· Prior experience supporting large hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments)Flexible to work nights and weekends - Amazon Operations is a 24/7 business and requires complete flexibility.
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), restricted stock units, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer- Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran