At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history. About Amazon Centralized Timekeeping
The vision of the Centralized Timekeeping team is to utilize top talent to streamline time and attendance data entry, reduce payroll defects and provide consistently high service levels. CTK will support and manage time and attendance matters for thousands of Amazon Associates. Requests for edits are submitted via System/trouble ticketing from operators and HR across the network. The Centralized team manages the system and ticket queue by executing on the requests on a FIFO basis but will prioritize any payroll impacting ticket if there is a risk of a payroll defect. The efforts of this team support the business by ensuring associate’s time and attendance matters are handled with speed, precision and with customer obsession always in mind. Position Description
We are recruiting for a Team Leader for Timekeeper Centralization. This position specializes in time and attendance management. You will partner with cross-functional teams like Operations, HR, and Payroll to provide world-class customer service. You will get the opportunity to collaborate with the service management team to standardize processes that ensure payroll accuracy and attendance policy adhesion. These transactions require due diligence, an eye on meeting policy and compliance requirements. Leveraging your skillset you will provide guidance, training and resolutions related to Time and Attendance. You will be responsible for leading shifts by overseeing ticket volume, escalations, quality, and communicating end of shift reports to ensure the team meets service level commitments. Responsibilities:
· Verify and perform data entry in multiple systems. Look for variances in the data for correction or further analysis.
· Analyze and audit data for accuracy. Resolve and/or escalate to the stakeholders’ team as necessary.
· Provide accurate and timely response to inquiries adhering to the SLAs
· Manage the workflow of the team including service level adherence, absences, and increased volumes while maintaining team morale. Understand impacts of changes in PeopleSoft system and how these will impact internal/external interfaces.
· Provide clear communication to partners and employees when researching and resolving inquiries.
· Demonstrate a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
· Manage escalations and investigate discrepancies.
· Participate in a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation; communicate processes and best practices.
· Conduct audits to ensure data accuracy and process adherence
· Responds to escalations, providing root cause analysis and recommendation. Develops remediation plan and drives to resolution with minimal guidance from Manager.
· Leading and developing a team of 3 or more Associates and Specialists; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team and manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution.
· Actively participate in and drive the continuous improvement culture through KAIZEN and LEAN projects. Identifying and eliminating barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
· Achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the network wide vision and goals.
· Carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Amazon policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
· Responds to queries from team, internal business partners, candidates and customers including high level leadership teams.
· Managing key stakeholders both internal & external & partnering with them for process enhancement.