The Heavy Maintenance Airframe Manager will ensure that the Amazon Prime Air’s contracted carriers operate within all current FAA regulations, industry best practices and in manners consistent with Amazon’s mission to delight our customers. In addition to day to day operations, Amazon Prime Air is responsible for Airframe Heavy Maintenance. Evaluating new Airframe CFR 145 Repair stations as well as on-going oversight of such operations will be required. Creating and managing industry specific audit programs to ensure compliance at maintenance vendors will be a key responsibility of this role. Continuous improvements in operational reliability while keeping cost is check will be a byproduct of this role as well. An individual with 10 or more years of experience in Heavy Maintenance Airframe programs would fit Amazon needs. To be successful in this role individuals will:
· Be charismatic with a proven track record of positively influencing work behaviors in relatively short amounts of time.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Be able to thrive when given high levels of autonomy and responsibility.
· Have a strong track record of problem solving and very strong analytical thinking skills. Responsibilities:
· Create, built, and foster an airline industry specific airframe management program.
· Oversight of Amazon’s Prime Air Carrier’s CFR 121 program
· Maintenance Provider (CFR 145) program oversite
· Assist in dispatch reliability program creation and reliability indexing
· Develop performance metrics to assist with driving business results