Do you like helping partners solve tough technical problems? Would you like to help some of the best known Systems Integrators in the world utilize cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as the leading cloud computing platform?
As an Ecosystem Solution Architect focused on SI’s and Consulting partners within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's utility computing web services (Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS and Amazon CloudFront) across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners.
The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing as well as customer facing skills at all levels of a partner organization. The ideal candidate should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a strategic member of the AWS Solutions Architecture team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our Partner ecosystem. This includes:
· Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements
· Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offering on the AWS platform
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solutions Architecture community
· Write technical papers, blog posts, and reference architectures
· Provide regular technical trainings on various topics
· Provide guidance to partner engineering teams
· Promote partners internally and externally