Amazon's IT Support Services group is looking for best-in-class client-side support engineers. They will provide quality technical support to internal customers through all available channels, meeting or exceeding their expectations at every opportunity.
The successful IT Support Engineer will be customer focused and motivated by both individual and team successes. They will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while handling a high volume of requests and ambiguity. They will have a keen eye for recognizing inefficiency and show strong initiative to simplify processes for their customers. They will be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide technical support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance. Escalating where required.
- To create, write, review and raise the bar with regards to standards and the corresponding documentation.
- To mentor and guide other IT peers across the globe at all levels, raising the bar both in the technical and non-technical aspects of the role.
- Basic project management including acting as a single point of contact for projects. Provide technical support/input to site and team projects and initiatives, including prioritization of workloads to ensure project delivery.
- To act as a point of contact for contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and Amazon standards.
Amazon is not an average retailer, we think big. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference for our business. We’re looking for an exceptional professional with outstanding technical skills who has what it takes to make us the place for people to come to find anything they might want to buy online, with the opportunity to fulfill the Amazon motto “Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.”