Amazon strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can research and purchase anything they might want online. We set big goals and are looking for people who can help us reach and exceed them. Kindle is the best-selling product in the history of Amazon.com and our team is responsible for providing the best shopping experience for all the Amazon.com devices and accessories including Kindles, Tablets, Echo, Fire T.V. and much more. We are one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. You should be passionate about customer experience and the quality of our pages, services, and solutions.
This critical role will continue to build on the current success by leading the quality assurance automation and framework creation/ enhancement efforts responsible for the end to end quality of the devices and accessories store. We are looking for a proven, hands on, results-oriented quality assurance software engineer to lead a team that will drive the strategy, tool selection, quality bar, and best practices for the future experience of our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a consistent, scalable testing framework which compliments the development processes
- Working closely with engineers to architect and develop the best technical design and testing approach
- Determine what can/should be automated and work with the teams to make it happen.
- Create metrics and reports on status of quality, technical operations, and system performance. Drive towards agreed upon quality
- Working effectively with product managers, designers, engineering, and business teams to deliver the best overall experience factoring in financial goals and usability goals