Are you passionate about improving the customer experience? Do you like to dive deep to understand problems? Do you like to create customer-centric solutions that drive measurable results? Does coordinating across teams and countries sound exciting to you? If so, the Seller Support Team is looking for a Senior Product Manager to identify and drive solutions that improve the customer experience for our Brands globally with a focus on driving improvements to our product portfolio to serve the needs for Brands selling in multiple marketplaces. Brands represent significant value to Amazon’s online retail customers, and this role will help drive success for Brands through a combination of business intelligence, product development, and passionate customer advocacy. Brand Support is a small, highly strategic team within the Seller Support organization and our mission is to leverage the wealth of data gained through interactions our associates have with Brands to build solutions and drive improvements in the overall experience Brands have on the Amazon Platform.
As a Senior Product Manager for Seller Support focused on the Brand Support experience, you will own the development of a roadmap of product adaptations needed to better serve brands. You will be required to define the tools and products necessary to provide a premium brand experience, develop business requirement documents for changes needed, prioritize the product improvements needed based on impact to brand experience, and work with multiple product and tech teams on execution. You will be responsible for innovating and driving strategic initiatives. In this high profile role, you will collaborate with numerous operational and software development teams – both inside and outside Seller Support – to produce solutions that are effective and easy to scale. You will build collaborative relationships with these partners, working closely with them to create and execute a thriving project roadmap. You will prepare strategic recommendations, product roadmaps and program updates to senior management.
You must be able to:
- Interact with stakeholders at multiple levels, and dynamically lead business and product teams to define and deliver solutions.
- Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, test solutions and prioritize competing program opportunities.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Plan and manage multiple parallel projects.
- Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders and senior management.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the seller’s success firmly in your focus.