This person will be responsible for building out the Global Partner Training Programs. Responsibilities include developing and building Sales and Technical Sales Enablement Programs for the AWS partner Channel. We are seeking a Cloud technology-solution-services savvy self-starter who is at ease working in a technology rich cross-functional organization, and knows how to build productive relationships with sales, product groups (business units) and the AWS partner community
· Work with AWS partner sales & marketing leads to formulate timely and relevant enablement opportunities that help AWS partners leverage/monetize the AWS Services Portfolio.
· Periodically meet with AWS global partner ecosystem to understand gaps that inhibit ease of doing business; recommend and build scalable and timely knowledge/content to help accelerate partner driven sales.
· Lead and manage AWS Services launch transitions for the partner community by accurately providing timely training that will help sales ramp within the AWS APN community
· Help AWS partners effectively position the AWS Services as the winning portfolio in a an increasingly noisy cloud landscape
· Be willing to quickly learn AWS Services portfolio and credibly deliver AWS Services content to partners in a public setting; gain feedback and work with AWS product teams to raise the bar on partner facing content and relevance
· Develop a strategy, framework and approach to deliver high impact enablement programs across the channel (initially sales, followed by technical services)
· Champion the enablement model and create and execute programs that drive adoption and increase rigor and consistency across the channels
· Manage a results oriented ramp program that impacts time to productivity (in partnership with Partner Sales, Partner Account Manage, and the AWS business units) and ongoing continuous learning efforts for the partner channels
· Work with Partner team leadership to establish, track and measure appropriate enablement KPIs and business KPIs
· Create and manage a Partner Enablement Steering team to provide input on needs, requirements and drive alignment, communication and collaboration of programs across key stakeholders
· Aggregate and identify global enablement requirements for partner roles and help prioritize investments in training curriculum and activities