Are you passionate about building, owning and operating systems that make hundred-million-dollar financial decisions every day? Are you a leader who empowers your team to deliver quality, scalable software while having a lot of fun? Are you interested in automating systems and solving tough problems?
Amazon Lending is looking for a TPM to lead a team of engineers in building solutions to scale our business to the next level. Amazon Lending launched 4 years ago and has lent over $2.5B to Sellers on Marketplace. We have automated the entire lending industry with machine learning models, 4 click registration, automated loan approvals using our decision engine, and automated payments to allow an unprecedented experience for the Seller. We are in the US, JP, UK, and IN currently and we are building a team in Vancouver to expand into Vendor Lending to help further accelerate the flywheel.
We need a TPM who can step into this environment and help us build cutting edge and highly distributed systems to support businesses around the world selling on Amazon and drive the next billion dollars. You will participate in the business planning, requirements definition, project management, and external team coordination. You will evaluate and make decisions around the use of new or existing technologies and tools while working with the development teams. We work in an entrepreneurial environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently.
- Be the interface between the product owners and the development team, thoroughly understanding the product, helping define user stories, and driving the evaluation of appropriate technical solutions to meet the business requirements.
- Own engagement with the partners, work to decompose requirements into technical execution plans with multiple development teams, track progress towards goals, and report status to product, business development, and technical leadership.
- Help make the right feature trade-offs to ship software without compromising customer experience and business relevance
- Drive the project managment of the larger projects for 2017
- Engage with many other teams in the company, evangelizing the team and your project, building relationships and helping identify existing components and technologies that can be leveraged to deliver on our goals
- Represent the technical team to senior leadership across the company