· This position requires the applicant selected to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) eligibility and access. A US Government administered polygraph examination will be required. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
· Strong English writing skills
· Strong code troubleshooting skills. Ability to troubleshoot labs in any programming or scripting language.
· Knowledge of Linux shell scripting and one or more scripting languages (Python, PHP, Ruby)
· Advanced knowledge in at least one object-oriented programming language. Ability to learn other languages quickly and write code in multiple languages for the same lab.
· Familiarity with both Linux and Windows operating systems
· 2-5 years direct experience with the AWS platform
· Five years or more experience in IT as a Software Developer or Software Engineer