Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. About Amazon Pay
Over the past 20 years Amazon has earned the trust of over 300 Million active customers by providing unprecedented convenience, selection and value on Amazon.com. Now, this same purchase experience can be made available anywhere you shop. Merchants who enable Amazon Pay make it easy for millions of the web’s most valuable consumers to safely purchase from them in just a few clicks or taps using the information already stored in their Amazon account. This helps merchants quickly turn visitors into high-value customers, lower acquisition costs, improve conversion rates, and rapidly boost sales revenue. Amazon Pay is now offered in countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and continues to grow.
Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the ecommerce value chain to enable other retailers and partners to create unique commerce and purchase experiences that benefit buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth. Role Description
We’re looking for a digital marketing rock-star with experience marketing directly to consumers to join our Global Marketing Team. This role will report to the Sr. US Country Marketing Manager and will be responsible for developing and managing consumer marketing programs for Amazon Pay in the US. This role will help us drive Amazon customers to use Amazon Pay when they shop online.
We are seeking an experienced consumer marketer to develop, execute and optimize marketing programs in the US that drive customer engagement and loyalty among buyers. The US Consumer Marketing Manager will work closely with other marketing team members to develop the marketing strategy and launch new programs to drive customer acquisition and engagement for Amazon Pay. The US Consumer Marketing Manager will strategize, execute, and evaluate marketing performance across multiple channels and customer segments. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in consumer digital marketing, segmentation, campaign testing, and optimization. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can create, own and execute new and exciting consumer marketing campaigns this is the role you want.
Join a small and fast-growing marketing organization that is rapidly becoming the driving force behind how Amazon creates, markets and delivers services to customers and associates off-Amazon. Primary Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager is responsible for building and managing marketing programs that delight our customers and drive the use of Amazon Pay among buyers on our existing merchant sites.
- Develop a scalable co-marketing program that can be used to increase the use of Amazon Pay among the existing merchant base.
- Manage co-marketing campaigns with merchants from concept to execution.
- Utilize digital channels such as email, display, and social (both Amazon owned and third party) to drive awareness and use of Amazon Pay among buyers.
- Manage consumer display advertising campaigns utilizing the Amazon Advertising Platform (AAP).
- Collaborate with Account Management to identify merchants to participate in co-marketing campaigns.
- Partner with EU counterpart to share learnings and scale where possible.
- Collaborate with Sr. Buyer Marketing Manager to align on global strategy and ensure consistent messaging and cohesive creatives are used across all channels and markets.
- Coordinate creative asset production in partnership with the Marketing Communications Team as well as external agencies
- Define and document co-marketing process for working with merchants.
- Analyze campaign performance and optimize based on acquisition goals and use performance data to drive decision making.
Independent and creative with solid communications skills, the successful candidate will have a strong consumer marketing focus and extensive experience in digital marketing. The candidate must have demonstrated sound business judgment and able to think strategically about a quickly growing business while at the same time have the analytical ability and intelligence to dive into the tactical details. The candidate will ideally have experience with a rapidly growing a business. Note: This is an individual contributor role, but one with significant responsibility and room for growth.