Interested in working on one of the hottest retail credit cards in the banking industry? We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead acquisition and engagement efforts for the Amazon Prime Store Card.
If you are organized, analytical, and data driven, with an interest in machine learning, this is a great role for you. We are seeking a detail-oriented marketer to open new marketing channels both on and off Amazon. In this role, special attention is paid to regulatory and compliance requirements.
The marketer in this role will work closely with product managers and share their results and testing plans with leadership. As a part of Amazon's Payment Products business, you will learn best practices in marketing, testing and data analysis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work with internal partner teams to open new marketing channels on Amazon.com
- Create on-brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers
- Effectively build acquisition campaigns for our credit products.
- Develop strategies to optimize campaigns, execute, and report out results
- Analyze performance of site content and marketing channels, always seeking ways to improve
- Coordinate a streamlined approval process (internal/external) with key financial partners.
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills (includes the ability to effectively use tools such as Excel) and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- An ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills.
- Plan, develop, and execute compelling customer acquisition or engagement programs