Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. The Seller Support team acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. We obsess over providing world-class support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform. We strive to predict the Seller's needs before they recognize they may have a problem, create innovative self-help tools, and provide solutions to help our partners better serve their customers.
We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Scheduling & RTA Manager, who is passionate, thinks globally, and who has the ability to contribute major new innovations in the industry and within the Amazon Services Seller Support Team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about managing daily service level results for multiple locations in our global network. They will also possess an analytic, statistical and optimization background to enable tactical workforce planning and proactive responses to service level challenges. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that requires immediate real time and proactive intervention, as well as short term scheduling and planning management. Job Description:
- Manage the delivery and allocation of skilled resource across the different teams to ensure service targets are achieved in the most cost effective way.
- Provide consistent communication between the Real Time Team, Operational Team Managers and Site Leaders, so that any service issues are highlighted, recommendations made and targets achieved through sensible negotiation and prioritization across the Operation.
- Work with Operational Management to design and agree service protection strategies, ensuring buy in and commitment at all levels allowing the workforce team to support the customer Experience at all times.
- Lead Scheduling and Workforce analyst team and hire, motivate, coach and develop team members.
- Lead Scheduling Team to provide the short term contact forecasting and make schedules for all China OU. Drive the performance of short term contact and scheduling efficiency.
- Manage on the day and short term off line requests, while still achieving Service Level targets.
- To complete measurement and analysis of key data to ensure that trends are understood and proactively highlighted so as to aid decision making and drive positive change to enhance service delivery.
- Effectively communicate information and data to all interested parties across the business, being able to influence decision making based on solid data and analytics.
- Work closely with the Forecasting teams to fulfill responsibilities in the overall Planning and review processes.
- Liaise with Operations on service delivery issues, taking corrective action to meet service level goals or to increase productivity.
- Chair regular meeting with Operations Managers to review performance, forecast accuracy and productivity and to devise action plan as necessary for the current day/week.
- Identifying the reasons for failure of any SLA and Support Ops with OT requirements by ensuring a process is implemented and followed.
- Facilitate and implement solutions with the rescheduling and optimization of exceptions, to minimize impact on the floor and to mitigate hotspots and maximize availability.
- Support workforce analyst to maximize performance by coordinating TL’s to react appropriately during busy periods