Would you like to enable mobile app developers to create the next generation of cloud-connected mobile apps? Would you like to help mobile app developers unleash the power of Amazon Web Services to make their mobile apps highly scalable, available, capable, and secure?
Features like Natural Language Processing, User Engagement Analytics, Targeted Push Notifications, Cloud Storage for Files and NoSQL Databases, and Serverless Business Logic are quickly expanding the toolset for mobile app developers, allowing our customers to build powerful new innovative end-user experiences in their mobile apps. We make enabling these capabilities seamless with a simple yet powerful user interface and a core service that automates much of the heavy lifting.
We started as a small team and built an initial suite of services which are currently being used by thousands of developers and tens of thousands of mobile apps. Now we need to grow in order to meet demand for our services and to build new features for our users. We have exciting new projects that will continue to simplify and speed the creation and management of cloud-enabled apps. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that is working to change the mobile industry.
You will be responsible for developing the services that enable Mobile Hub to eliminate the friction and complexity of wiring up Mobile App projects to AWS services. Our mission is to make it easy for Mobile App Developers to get up and running quickly using AWS services even if they are unfamiliar with them, so they can focus on building great innovative experiences for their customers.
We are looking for a strong Java developer who is excited about creating software for other developers. The ideal candidate is passionate about new opportunities and has a strong track record of successfully delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, initiative, and strong communication skills are a must. Creating reliable, scalable, and high performance products requires exceptional technical expertise and practical experience building scalable software products. You trive on delivering high quality technology solutions in an environment where priorities shift fast to meet the changing needs of our customers.
As a member of the team, you will:
- Work closely with the product team and other AWS teams to deliver on the team’s technical vision
- Influence technical strategy to build products developers will love
- Drive team discussions on system architecture and component design
- Lead development and launch of core features and products
- Participate in all stages of the software development cycle, including design and development of significant new architectural systems and improvements
- Participate in estimation and sprint planning
- Mentor junior team members
- Conduct interviews and help hire great talent for the team