Alexa Data Services (ADS) provides a wide range of data creation, curation and analytics services to internal Amazon stakeholders. We are looking for a Launch Manager to join our Expansion Team to ensure new data centers are launched successfully and on-time. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, has the ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others and drive results. The role requires a very effective communicator with superior relationship building skills. The candidate must have operations and project management experience and should be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment and be able to partner with multiple stakeholders across the company. She/he will need to understand the complexities of a high growth, fast-paced, high performing organization and can handle multiple, abstract projects while dealing with constant change. Responsibilities:
· Develop and execute launch programs to support Alexa Data Services Operations expansions
· Coordinate across teams across Alexa Data Services (ML, product management, tech, recruiting, capacity planning, operations, etc.)
· Track and manage multiple timelines, and develop a communication plan for all key stakeholders regarding program details, status updates, key risks, mitigation plans and process/plan changes.
· Develop progress and success metrics for safety, quality, efficiency, associate experience and customer experience (people, process, product and site readiness).
· Displaying judgment to rapidly deploy existing or variations of existing technology to meet aggressive timelines
· Developing and then leveraging strong vendor relationships to realize cost savings