Imagine being a part of an agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions. Picture working on cutting-edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Amazon Music Unlimited, Prime Music, and the digital music store.
Our team is focused on building a personalized, curated, and seamless music experience. We want to help our customers discover up-and-coming artists, while also having access to their favorite established musicians. We build systems that are distributed on a large scale that can support Amazon’s global platform, and customer base.
Our ideal candidate has a combination of strong technical skills, superb analytical capabilities, outstanding business insight, and excellent verbal and written communication skills. The role will be the dedicated Business Intelligence support for the Finance team.
Key responsibilities include:
· Own demand generation analytics and reporting which includes proposing, driving creation of and managing metrics and analyses that monitor and improve marketing effectiveness.
· Develop and execute standardized reporting and analysis to improve our understanding of customer behavior. Retrieve and analyze complex and large data sets to provide insights on customer life cycle and customer engagement. Analyze historical data to identify significant trends and drivers.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analysis.
· Perform comprehensive analysis to support ad-hoc reporting requests.
· Help develop A/B test scenarios and monitor results of customer engagement initiatives. Propose recommendations based on the analysis of those results.
· Provide support for new functionalities and product launches within the Amazon Digital Music ecosystem. Assist in the definition and delivery of a marketing strategy for these new releases.
· Have the obsession to drive a better customer experience through everything that we do here at Amazon.