At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who can diagnose and solve complex business problems by analyzing data and providing recommendations, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Capacity Planning Analyst, Worldwide Capacity Planning team. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis. Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will work in lock-step with multiple business teams, CS Operations, Global Outsourcing, Program Management and Finance leadership. He/she will:
- Forecast contacts and plan capacity for worldwide contact center network for Amazon customer service.
- Cost and service optimization for customer service organization spread across 20+ countries worldwide.
- Manage headcount staffing and scheduling for a headcount that runs to tens of thousands supporting multiple business and geographies.
- Develop forecasting models that captures the dynamics of retail and digital e-commerce business.
- Build short/long term operational plans for different global sites to optimize variable costs associated with staffing
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service
- Capture the right metrics to influence stakeholders and measure success
- Lead critical projects to improve planning and forecasting efficiency for global operations.
- Participate in global customer service initiatives and project roll outs to cater to growing business needs
- Coordinate with internal and outsourcing network operation teams to meet business service levels.
- Promote process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network