This position requires that applicant selected be a U.S. citizen and obtain and maintain a TS/SCI US Government clearance with polygraph. TS/SCI eligibility is not required to start; however, the applicant selected will be subject to a Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified national security information. Applicants with a current SSBI, SBPR, or PPR, may be eligible for crossover in accordance with ICPG 704.4.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• 5+ years experience with a UNIX/Linux operating system
• 3+ years experience with a Windows operating system
• 2+ years scripting experience (e.g. Python, Perl, Shell)
• Experience with security best practices in server configuration, tool development, and access controls.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Highly organized and able to coordinate with other team members
• All interested candidates must be prepared to work on-call.
• Employment for all candidates is contingent upon pass a background check.