Would you like to have ownership of the systems powering the world's largest e-Commerce catalog for the company that literally invented that industry?
How do you take billions of contributions from sellers around the world, make decisions about what products those contributions are reconciling to, and present a consolidated view of product data to your customers?
What does it mean to build Machine Learning models to automatically detect when items should be grouped together? How do you present the most up to date item, offer, relationship, and availability information for physical, digital, and consumable items to hundreds of millions of customers around the world 24x7x365? Find out on the Amazon Catalog team!
We are looking for a passionate Technical Program Manager to join our team in NYC that focuses on relationships in the catalog. We’re passionate about great experiences for both sellers and consumers powered by catalog relationships.
If using Machine Learning technology to drive new capabilities for Relationships in the Amazon Catalog sounds like something you’d be interested in, then we want to hear from you.
- Understand business and functional needs of sellers and shoppers. Translate those needs into scalable platform solutions.
- Work with multiple international business, tech, and operations teams. This will require some travel and off-hours conference calls.
- Drive the evolution of the amazon selling and shopping experience using catalog relationships in ways that surprise and delight customers.
- Think big in defining strategy for future use cases of catalog relationships.
- Earn trust through thoughtful communication with senior management, stakeholder, and engineering teams.
- Be resourceful and creative to overcome obstacles and turn challenges into opportunities.