The Subscribe & Save team is looking for strong technical leaders to drive the design, architecture, and implementation of next generation functionality for Amazon's Subscribe & Save program.
Customers around the world love Subscribe & Save for the convenience and savings. The Subscribe & Save program allows Amazon customers to sign up for regular deliveries on products they routinely use, such as diapers, vitamins, coffee, nutrition bars, and paper towels. Amazon gives subscribers 15% off of their Subscribe & Save orders, plus free shipping. Today, we offer Subscribe & Save ordering on grocery, health and personal care, and office products, and we're constantly looking for opportunities to expand this feature to other types of products.
The program has been particularly appealing to busy parents and working professionals - our diaper and coffee subscribers are some of our most passionate, vocal, and loyal customers. We love the program because of the long term relationships that it allows us to build with our customers.
Subscribe and Save is a rapidly growing, high-profile, customer-facing program that spans Amazon categories, technologies, and countries. SDEs on our team have many opportunities to work with business and technical stakeholders around the company and directly impact customer experience.
Our projects span the entire Amazon platform. We build and own:
- Customer-facing website features
- Web services for interacting with customer and business applications
- Workflow applications for managing Subscribe & Save subscription states and events
- Buyer tools for managing Subscribe and Save selection and inventory management
Come and join the team, take ownership of a successful program and help us build next generation functionality!
Some of the skills we are looking for in candidates:
- Strong technical and development skills
- Strong user empathy and customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Strong drive for results and launching best of breed features
- Passion for learning new systems and technologies
If you want to develop software that will touch all parts of the Amazon.com retail site and reach millions of customers, join us!