Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with the web services and applications.
In this role you will be part of a new team that is tasked with designing, implementing new online and offline metrics to model and measure satisfaction and dissatisfaction (SAT/DSAT), for user-Alexa interactions on different end-points and device form factors. You will conduct research,and define and implement new SAT/DSAT metrics and algorithms. You will be expected to:
· Analyze, understand, and model user-behavior and user-experience based on large scale data, to detect key factors causing satisfaction and dissatisfaction (SAT/DSAT).
· Build and measure novel online & offline metrics for personal digital assistants and search engines, on a diverse set of device environments
· Perform data quality analysis and build predictive models
· Define Machine Learning based techniques for sampling, judgment monitoring, spam detection, A/B testing, and efficient evaluations
· Work with the feature teams to define the online and offline end-to-end metrics for the product north star, and guide them to optimize their online experiments to achieve those goals.
· Provide guidance and tools to partner teams to understand the metrics, and identify areas of improvements in their features
· Fully understand of the system stack, each component, dependencies, and constraints