Are you passionate about launching products on a global scale? The Global Talent Management (GTM) team is seeking a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive Sr. Product Manager to drive the development of a successful early stage product to deliver upon our mission to help Amazonians own their careers. This includes driving the product vision and roadmap for the end-to-end customer experience, particularly for a global launch.
At Amazon, our businesses continue to grow and expand because of our innovative technologies, extensive global retail selection, and world class operations delivery for our customers. Driving all of our businesses are our talented employees who are strong owners, have the highest standards and obsess over our customers. The Global Talent Management team, in turn, obsesses over those amazing employees. We design and enable systems, tools/training, and reporting that help our talent to thrive. Our goal is to enable getting the right Amazonian in the right role at the right time for both their career aspirations and the needs of our rapidly growing and diversifying customer base.
Product management at Amazon is cross-functional -- you will work closely with business teams, leaders, and dedicated user experience design and engineering teams in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and ensuring appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
- Leadership in product management, product development, marketing, or business consulting.
- Work closely with key business partners, leaders and stakeholders to define variations of core product and processes to meet country-specific requirements and customer-needs.
- Maintain internationalization roadmap for multiple products, optimally balancing business priorities, implementation cost, and risks.
- Skilled at collecting and analyzing feedback from customer and prioritizing internationalization features based on feedback, balance business priorities vs. technical constraints
- Provide effective written and verbal status updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and project stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively across teams to meet timelines and deliverables
- Utilize statistical analysis tools to analyze key product adoption metrics and provide detailed reporting and data presentations