Amazon Web Services is seeking an experienced communications leader with a passion for storytelling to lead executive communications and rhythm of business for AWS’ Vice President of Commercial Field Operations. In this role, you will develop and manage an internal and external communications strategy that drives the Vice President's business goals, and write strategic messaging and content that engages and builds credibility with employees, customers, and partners. The ideal candidate will be an effective leader and strong communicator with a passion for culture and community; a strategic thinker with solid business judgment; and a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position offers an incredible opportunity to create high impact executive communications for one of the world’s leading brand.
- Create an executive communications and rhythm of the business plan to drive the VP’s business goals
- Develop strategic messaging for internal and external leadership communications, bringing the right information and insights into each communication initiative.
- Develop communication content for a variety of channels, including (but not limited to) organizational emails, podcasts, videos, keynotes, and town hall meetings.
- Create compelling, executive-level presentation materials (slides, scripts, messaging documents, videos, visuals and customer stories) for both internal and external speaking engagements
- Orchestrate the main stage programming for the annual Worldwide Sales Kickoff event; create the storyboard, manage speaker lineup, and counsel speakers on presentation messaging.
- Assist with writing strategic business proposals for new business opportunities. Assimilate inputs from leaders across the business to craft a compelling story with a singular voice, and manage the narrative development lifecycle from discovery through to final deliverable.