· Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS’s strategy, mission and technology with our sales and business development methodologies to AWS Partners
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning, virtual learning and at AWS events.
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the development of a formalized Train-the-Trainer program (when required)
· Develop new content and provide content/class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality Requirements:
· 5-7 years of experience in programming, systems architecture or systems administration and or experience in delivering business focused and technology related training
· Technical degree (i.e. Computer Science) or relevant work experience required
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, and operating Internet scale applications or articulating the business value of cloud and associated services.
· Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personas involved in Cloud Computing purchasing and adoption decisions
· Strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services.
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel throughout APAC (approximately 40-50%)