Amazon, the world’s most customer centric company, is looking for a Web Developer professional with a passion for enabling learning through technology to join the Global Amazon Finance University Learning and Development team. This position is located in the SEA and will be supporting the Finance organization with globally. At Amazon we “hire and develop the best” and this is a great opportunity for someone to influence the design, and implementation of our internal learning portal. The successful candidate will have a track record of building world class systems that support end users by being customer obsessed.
- In this role you will be responsible for scoping and delivering large projects end-to-end.
- The right candidate will possess a well-rounded technical background in current web technologies.
- You must be able to thrive and succeed in an ambiguous environment with competing priorities.
- This position involves regular communication with senior management on status, risks and schedules. Cross-team coordination and project management are large components as well. You will need to interface with both technical and non-technical customers.
- You will synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommended alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines.
- You will communicate with SDE’s on backend requirements based on front end interface
- You will collaborate with Finance, HR, and Learning and Development teams to implement online learning solutions and front-end web development solutions to meet business goals.