Amazon Studios Original Movies is the film content arm of Amazon Studios. Amazon releases 14 - 16 films per year to Theaters, Home Entertainment and Prime Video. Our films are ambitious, independent movies by visionary directors that require innovative materials, creative marketing campaigns and excellent communication with internal team members and filmmakers.
Amazon Studios Original Movies is seeking an experienced senior sales and operations manager to oversee strategic home entertainment efforts as part of the marketing and distribution team. This role will oversee multiple sub-distributors, monitoring reporting, budgets, merchandising and promotions. We are looking for a passionate home entertainment manager who has at least 10 years’ experience to lead and develop plans for an in-house home entertainment operation. The role also requires excellent project management skills, an aptitude for data-analysis, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content (written and visual), and a passion for continuous testing. The team culture is fast-paced, creative, data and detail-oriented, and focused on delivering results in a deadline-driven work environment.
- Oversee multiple sub-distributors, monitoring reporting, budgets, merchandising & promotions
- Manage day to day relationships with sub-distributors
- Lead and develop the in-house home entertainment division
- Lead strategic planning, sales and promotion of home entertainment releases
- Analyze film performance
- Develop models to inform forecasting
- Negotiate direct deals with digital distribution partners
- Attend conferences and markets as needed