Would you like to help develop, consolidate and implement cross-functional business development programs that increase the adoption of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform? Would you like to be part of a team focused on enabling AWS’ success with our customers?
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager in the Americas team to drive consolidation and governance of various sales acceleration and business investments programs across AWS.
As an Investment Program Manager, your responsibilities will include coordinating with the Sales Leader, Sales Management and extended teams to proactively determine investments in all available sales programs in the Area. You will also work very closely with sales management and their sales teams to execute these investment funds and services credits with a focus on driving revenue and adoption, while also maximizing return on investments (ROI). You must be skilled at working with cross functional global teams in dynamic organizations as most of the programs will have interdependencies with other teams within AWS.
You will also be responsible for driving governance and regular reporting on program usage and ROI on investments for each of the programs and make recommendations to the program owners on how to improve program adoption, qualification criteria, and approval cycle.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a sales/business development, and program management background that enable him/her to advise sales teams on leveraging the most appropriate investment strategy within their accounts.
- Have 100-level technical depth and business experience to easily communicate the benefits of cloud computing and how to accelerate sales opportunities by making POC/pilot investments through AWS service credits and/or consulting funds.
- Will have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of complex enterprise sales motions and growing AWS business exponentially
- Collaborate across various groups within AWS (business development, partners, sales ops, industry, proserve, and services teams) to consolidate sales programs and funding sources, nomination and approval criteria.
- Engage at all level of sales organization (sales reps/managers/directors/VP) to evangelize available programs and how he or she can help accelerate sales opportunities and goal achievement. Develop and manage communication materials and channels to educate sales teams and other cross-functional teams on the various Platform BD programs.
- Build dashboards and reporting tools to give the sales leaders and business development team insights into the metrics on program usage and ROI.
- Create programmatic ways to get feedback from customers/sales reps on how AWS can improve specific programs to drive adoption.