Are you passionate about new technology and looking for an opportunity to drive product marketing strategy for a growing developer service? The Alexa Voice Service (AVS) marketing team is looking for an experienced marketer to help us grow the community of developers building devices with Amazon Alexa. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for new products, enthusiasm for our mission and a talent for creating innovative developer marketing programs.
The Senior Developer Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to build and cultivate our developer audience in the U.S. and international markets. They will craft strategies for targeting and communicating with developers to increase activity. They will work cross-functionally to optimize the AVS developer experience on the Amazon developer portal and complementary online properties. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for shaping the AVS developer journey, building self-service strategies to access AVS capabilities, resources, tools, and educational opportunities. They will build a deep understanding of developer needs, behaviors and drivers of developer adoption. In typical Amazon fashion, the Developer Marketing Manager will be expected to innovate, and will hold a high bar for measurement of marketing activities, and will define success metrics, measurement methods and reporting processes for their efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
· Define marketing and communication strategy to drive developer adoption
· Set direction for the developer experience on developer.amazon.com and complementary online properties
· Implement self-service tools to provide developers with access to AVS capabilities, resources, tools and educational opportunities through the developer portal
· Develop strategies to attract and serve developers in international markets
· Implement best in class audience experiences, consistency of content, and compelling call-to-action
· Drive innovation in audience experiences and partner with social engines, community influencers to scale message, awareness, and adoption
· Plan and execute Amazon and partner driven developer events
· Analyze and make recommendations for improved execution and ROI
· Manage budget, forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis
If this sounds like an exciting marketing challenge, then we’d like to hear from you.