At Amazon, we are excited to offer veterans the opportunity to launch into big post-military careers
with limitless possibilities. We know that transitioning from the Armed Forces can be a stressful and sometimes daunting task. Studies show that veterans leave their first post-transition jobs at higher rates than their civilian counterparts. As such, searching for that post-transition role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
· Learn more about our businesses through Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, through Jeff’s 2015 Shareholder Letter, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year.
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans.
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as global opportunities
This posted job is for transitioning military service members, veterans, and military spouses.
Amazon is looking for a self-driven individual who has an obsession with Customer satisfaction and a passion for consumer technology. The field technician will be responsible for setting up and troubleshooting technology products in Customers’ homes as well as providing expert product advice. The successful candidate will have an immediate and distinct impact on the experience of Amazon Customers and therefore a strong record of Customer obsession, high judgment, and delivery of results are key requirements for the role. Additionally, the successful candidate must have a curious mind and a desire to learn new technology as the role will support a variety of products. Amazon will provide technical and Customer service training and offers benefits including Amazon stock, paternity and maternity leave, and paid vacation. If you love helping people solve challenging technical problems, then this is the role for you. Core Job Responsibilities
- Travel to customers’ homes to set up or help troubleshoot technology products
- Identify opportunities to delight customers during the visit by going above and beyond the initial customer request
- Advise customers on products that meet their needs
- Review products and provide helpful guides through blog entries or videos
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor, always portraying the company in a positive light
- Share customer feedback and insights with fellow field technicians and other Amazon teams
Positions available in WA, OR, and CA