At Amazon, we are excited to offer veterans the opportunity to launch into big post-military careers
with limitless possibilities. We know that transitioning from the Armed Forces can be a stressful and sometimes daunting task. Studies show that veterans leave their first post-transition jobs at higher rates than their civilian counterparts. As such, searching for that post-transition role is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
· Learn more about our businesses through Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, through Jeff’s 2015 Shareholder Letter, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year.
· Learn more about Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
· Learn more about our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans.
· Learn more about our headquarters in Seattle as well as global opportunities
This posted job is for transitioning military service members, veterans, and military spouses.
At AWS, we're hiring highly passionate and deeply technical cloud computing Security Consultant
to help our partners develop technical expertise and work with our partners on key customer engagements. Our security and compliance consultants will deliver architecture guidance, lead proof-of-concept projects, and conduct customer workshops. AWS Security consultants will collaborate with customers to address security and compliance challenges, and implementing and migrating customer solutions and workloads onto AWS.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.Responsibilities include:
- Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer security and compliance requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.Expertise
- Collaborate with AWS field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services in key market verticals & regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, life sciences, and energy.
- Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services. This will be done via onsite customer projects.
- Work with AWS engineering, support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
This position is for multiple locations.