We are looking for an experienced, hands on copywriter to transform the way we communicate with the 2.7 million third-party merchants who serve hundreds of millions of Amazon customers. In this new and highly strategic role, you will bring creative vision and drive to crafting authentic, candid, and inspiring communications that genuinely connect with sellers.
In this role, you will define and create standards, patterns, and mechanisms to elevate all of our copy to be crisp, clear, and transparent—whether you’re creating user interface text, stories, emails, or performance notifications. You will invent, develop, and implement strategic initiatives that reflect the strength, voice, and diversity of our selling community.
You're a savvy communicator, with an unerring ear for voice and tone. You have an impeccable sense for
uncovering new and interesting perspectives and are adept at transforming them into engaging storytelling. You are obsessed with bringing the voice of the customer front and center. You are also an evangelist, able to build rapport across teams and across organizations.
- Collaboratively establish the creative strategy for engaging with the Amazon selling community. Identify key messages, craft inspirational copy, and own and evolve our experience guidelines.
- Drive new processes and mechanisms to define engagement channels and our modes of engagement, and drive alignment on voice and tone.
- Create seller communications with a regular cadence to reflect our organization’s focus on creating excellent seller experiences. Discover, research, and write stories that are inspiring, inclusive, and authentic.
- Build respect and credibility with stakeholders, team members, and executives.
- Partner with leaders across the organization to influence and lead projects from concept to delivery and ongoing re-invention.
- Present work to peers, stakeholders and Amazon executives for review and feedback. Effectively communicate outcomes and successes to executive management and to the wider business.
- Use humor, creativity, and energy to maintain personal momentum and morale.