At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core ecommerce platform. We launched our first advertising program in 2006 and since then have built a portfolio of advertising products across ten countries, enabling advertisers to reach customers on Amazon sites, mobile web and apps, on Kindle, and on thousands of external publishers via our web and mobile ad network. We’ve developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class ecommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling, and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes to engage with customers in relevant and engaging ways. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Fire Tablet wake screens. We can reach customers on Amazon properties on both desktop and mobile, as well as across other sites and mobile apps. We are able to deliver solutions that range from standard search advertising to highly customized campaigns.
We are looking for a talented program manager to develop and deliver innovative, scalable, and powerful training programs for advertisers and agencies on our programmatic business. This is an exciting opportunity to drive the growth of our external training programs and drive adoption of Amazon's programmatic ad solutions. To do this, you will need to be a strong owner, working closely with our core customer set for the product: large advertisers, agencies and agency trading desks, and across internal teams like marketing, product, and research to define the program, and execute against it: leading the creation and launch of instructor-led training, webinars, seminars, training videos, job aids, and eLearning globally.
In this role you will:
- Identify the strategy for, and develop programs which enable clients to understand how to get the most out of Amazon’s advertising products and thrive—from the sales process all the way through to ongoing adoption and growth on the advertiser/ agency level
- Build training curricula and content to execute on the strategy
- Measure training impact on both individuals and the organization
- Manage roll-out plans, evaluation and feedback systems for all programs
- Project manage training and development activities to meet current and future business needs.
- Work globally, understanding and accommodating needs by region
- Travel to work with Amazon teams worldwide
- Participate in facilitating client training as necessary