Amazon is expanding its next-generation advertising programs and is seeking an experienced Sr. Product Manager to drive innovation, build and launch brand advertising products for Amazon's largest advertisers, and create amazing customer experiences. As a Sr. Product Manager you will be focused on delivering custom advertising solutions that help customers discover, research and buy from leading brands and products across Amazon. This role will have an emphasis on building new solutions for the CPG advertising categories and will include non-standard solutions that integrate into existing and emerging Amazon experiences, from Prime Now to Prime Pantry, Amazon Music to Alexa.
· Manage and grow our display advertising program by identifying new opportunities, developing strategies and executing upon those strategies in delivering new advertising solutions for our customers.
· Partner with internal advertising sales team and Amazon retail and channel teams to create unique, compelling experiences that benefit Amazon customers and our advertising clients.
· Drive product requirement definitions, research, metrics analysis, technical specifications, development, testing, and launch efforts.
· Manage resources and feature prioritization across multiple products and feel comfortable working with technical teams to make decisions about complex problems.
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Present confidently to Amazon senior management as well as other large audiences.
· Able to work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.