Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an experienced executive program and communication manager to build and manage highly visible global programs targeted at senior decision makers. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in AWS, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a global leader in Cloud Computing.
In this role you will build and execute the strategy for global executive programs targeting executive decision makers. In order to effectively attract and engage the executive level audience, you will need to develop non-traditional, high-touch campaigns and programs that drive differentiated thought leadership. You will need to look at this through multiple lens including campaign development, program development and execution to develop an effective communication plan articulating how all these elements fit in an overarching engagement strategy. You will work closely with enterprise marketing, enterprise strategy teams, global campaigns, global field marketing teams and sales building playbooks for scalable, repeatable executive programs. The goal of these programs is to gain mindshare and build deeper relationships with these key decision makers. You will utilize exceptional program management skills to manage and communicate on all global executive programs, ensuring all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and executing high-impact executive programs, communication strategies and have excellent interpersonal and written communication skills. ** For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com Responsibilities:
· Develop the global executive programs strategy articulating how the portfolio of programs are part of cohesive engagement strategy and plans and are the cornerstone to communicate to this senior business executive audience.
· Work with the head of global executive programs to present the executive programs strategy to the marketing organization, sales and AWS executives.
· Define a communication strategy identifying channels, programs and content needed to support these vehicles.
· Partner with executive/enterprise product marketing, enterprise strategy and global campaigns to develop thought leadership campaigns and content designed to provide awareness and education to gain the mindshare with this executive audience.
· Determine communication channels, such as blogs and social media to create an executive community that will continue engagement beyond in-person programs.
· Identify content outlets to partner with on thought leadership pieces with the goal of creating awareness at the executive level.
· Build a repeatable and scalable framework for global executive programs to be easily consumed by our global field marketing organization.
· Partner with regions to pilot key executive programs from planning to execution
· Part of the team that manages and executes the Executive Summit at AWS re:Invent
· Evaluate, measure and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall program efforts
· Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both strategic thinking as well as high-speed tactical executives
· Travel required