· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or relevant discipline.
· 3-5 years of experience directly related to data center infrastructure/
· In depth understanding of critical data center mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Possess leadership and problem solving skills.
· Be a motivated, highly dependable individual.
· Ability to research new designs, technologies, and construction methods of data center equipment and facilities.
· An ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to reduce costs with no impact on quality and reliability.
· Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, maintain high quality standards.