Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming.
Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 350,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.Responsibilities:
- You will play a leading role in managing the delivery of large cross functional projects spanning teams and divisions in Audible and outside of Audible (Amazon teams).
- You will collaborate to define core business objectives in order to deliver the best product, program or project with the most efficient use of company resources.
- Work with cross functional teams – technology, business and operations to manage multiple projects that have conflicting needs / priorities, from concept to launch.
- You will collaborate to define the technical architecture of solutions for mobile devices.
- Work with technical astuteness, be detailed oriented and proactive in seeking opens in the projects and drive subsequent closure.
- Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently.
- Strive constantly to improve and establish a new bar in performance (using objective metrics) in project execution.
- You actively mentor more junior members of the team, improving their skills, their knowledge of our systems, and their ability to get things done.