The Amazon Grocery team is looking for a leader to drive inventory and procurement decisions, supply chain initiatives, and cash flow generation projects. The Senior Retail Supply Chain Manager will be working to improve the total Grocery supply chain with an emphasis on developing and implementing innovative solutions on how we procure and manage inventory.
The successful candidate will own and drive big initiatives to improve process, efficiency, in-stock rates, margins and revenue. They will use data to influence others and build scalable systems & processes, rather than just addressing single issues. They will be responsible for all aspects of planning and operations, including: driving improved in-stock, inventory planning and optimization, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead times), systematic forecasting, efficiency improvements within the fulfillment centers, and interfacing with software development teams to drive projects that improve customer experience & operations. Additionally, they will drive initiatives that improve sales, customer experience, and process improvement within retail & operations.
· Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve overall cost structure and customer experience.
· Drive complex business analysis to identify business opportunities to improve revenue and profitability
· Drive improvement in inventory availability, increasing inventory efficiency and ensuring that the company makes efficient supply chain decisions
· Work cross functionally to identify and build best practices and process improvements
· Drive cross-functional projects to support new strategic initiatives and business opportunities for the organization.
· Key inventory management stakeholder for initiatives like Prime Pantry, Subscribe and Save, Prime now.
· To identify, define and execute operational changes with vendors in partnership with Vendor Management team to drive supply chain improvements
· Establish strong vendor relationships with key/strategic vendors
· Work closely with internal technical teams to drive multi-system process changes
· Provide scalable solutions for specific issues