Amazon China is seeking a high performing candidate to join our CN FinOps organization. The individual will be mainly tasked with driving operational efficiencies within JP AP support team based in China, analyzing metrics for further understanding of the business and monitoring performance for continuous improvement. The individual will work with counterparts across the globe, JP local AP , business and finance team, as well as global technical team to deliver on these goals. Responsibilities include:
1. Lead a team around 20 staff to support busienss with efficiency and high controllership.
2. Build and monitor operation metrics with principal focus on cost out initiatives. Set up goals for the team and drive the team to achieve the goals
3. Identify and deliver process improvements that reduce costs, increase controllership, maximize free cash flow and improve team performance. Driving alignment of key business processes globally.
4. Develop and analyze key performance metrics to drive insight into inefficiencies and offer solutions to correct defects on a large scale.
5. Interrogate data to gain a strong business understanding that will help deliver on the above goals.
6. Build relationships with key business owners to quickly identifies areas of operational efficiency and driving results
7. Present to senior leadership on department performance and project updates