Have you ever wondered what sort of systems and software power the world's largest e-Commerce catalog? At Amazon, literally, the whole world is our customer and this means our catalog is truly a 'global' catalog. Welcome to the world of Amazon Selection and Catalog Systems (ASCS).
ASCS is part of the eCommerce Selection Systems at Amazon and builds and manages the backend systems that host the massive Amazon catalog and the tools to manage it. It is at the heart of Amazon's business. The scale and performance challenges being encountered have no precedence elsewhere, requiring us to constantly innovate cutting edge solutions. Amazon's sizzling double digit growth in business ensures that there is never a dull moment!
We are looking for a Sr. Manager Program Management / Principal Program Manager, to handle large complex programs, and drive adoption of the Catalog programs with different countries and categories.
We are looking for proven technical and program management leaders with experience in managing programs in a software development/ engineering environment.
- Run one or more highly complex programs with multiple streams, dependencies and stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders across the company to understand their catalog needs and use cases and help align their needs with ASCS Catalog solutions.
- Drive the ASCS teams to ensure that the stakeholder’s needs are being met as per the alignment. Collaborate with multiple ASCS teams and escalate internally if a team is not on-track for the agreed upon goals.
- Support the adoption of key ASCS programs by coordinating with key stakeholders from different countries and categories. Escalate with the country and category leadership as needed to make sure the right support is available for the ASCS programs.
- Produce high quality management reports targeted towards a country or category leadership, working across section of teams within ASCS.
- Work closely with the stakeholders from Countries and Categories to plan the Management Business Reporting meetings, agenda and follow-up on the next steps.
- Support the ASCS team internally in operationalize key metrics within the ASCS organization.
- Work with the technical teams to generate various reports and metrics.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.