Do you love cutting-edge cloud technology? Do you live for partner ecosystems? AWS Partner Business Development Managers are responsible for recruiting, developing, and promoting APN partners in specific technology areas to AWS customers and sellers. To accelerate our rapidly-growing analytics business, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our ecosystem of consulting partners who build solutions with services such as Amazon Redshift, Amazon Athena, and Amazon EMR.
In this role, you will work across the AWS organization to identify and develop high-quality partners in the analytics space. You will work closely with the product teams who develop the services, business development organization, AWS sales, marketing, and of course the AWS Partner Network (APN) team to grow a world-class ecosystem of consulting partners. You will be expected to:
- Develop and drive a strategy to build and grow an AWS-based analytics ecosystem of consulting partners
- Develop and drive business and technical enablement plan to partners
- Promote top analytics partners to AWS customers and sellers
- Work with regional leads to develop partners globally
- Develop and drive promotions, funding benefits, and incentives as appropriate
- Own and evolve the requirements for analytics partners
- Gather, organize, and report back partner feedback (both technical and business) to help improve the customer and partner experience
- Be a liaison between analytics partners and the product teams; meet regularly with product team staff
- Work with the APN team to build an editorial calendar to encourage partner blogging and social media activity
- Work with AWS marketing to include partners in relevant campaigns and promotional opportunities
- Own communication strategy: Contribute updates to APN communication such as the APN blog, and keep key stakeholders informed of changes, events, and opportunities
- Develop and deliver presentations at events like re:Invent, SKO, and AWS summits.