The Amazon Global Merchant Tax Services team manages Seller experience and compliance enforcement relating to tax programs that impact Amazon Payments and Seller Services businesses. We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-centric team player to lead challenging and complex programs from conception to launch, maintain external facing positive and informative exposure, and launch new tax programs as laws and regulations evolve. The analyst/project manager/risk specialist will create and manage innovative international business solutions, dive deep into sellers’ data, discover/solve real world problems, and build metrics and business cases to improve the seller’s experience.
In this role, your key responsibilities will be:
- Working broadly between Amazon business, technical, legal, and tax partners to develop automated solutions for complex problems.
- Creating innovative solutions.
- Managing and planning multi-team projects.
- Mining and analyzing data for metrics and decision support.
- Resolving and tracking Seller tax concerns.
- Enforcing Amazon tax compliance policies.
- Monitoring global accounts for risky behavior and trends. Driving results by exercising judgment using available information.
- Driving alignment from multiple competing stakeholders.
- Driving results by exercising judgment using available information.
- Writing requirements, documents, and ensuring clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and development teams.
- Assisting in preparing key leadership and review documentation.
- Creating and maintaining the overall project roadmap, and managing prioritization and tradeoffs against customer experience.
- Measuring and analyzing existing systems for opportunities to innovate and improve by providing additional benefits to customers and reducing potential risks.
- Ad hoc project work supporting tax and regulatory law changes.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams.
- Driving seller experience enhancement projects.