Imagine if you could help shape the future of architecture, and go on a journey where few have tread before? We have a team ready, but we need a Program Manager to ensure success, will you join us?
We want to help our customers build cloud native applications, and adopt new ways of thinking about technology solutions. We are building an information rich product that uses advanced tooling to deliver the right content and advice to customers as they build and operate their workloads on AWS. You will enjoy the opportunities in this role if you like managing a program with multiple streams of activity, working across multiple teams and coordinating efforts across the globe to build a content rich solutions to enable education.
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager who is an enabler of teams, can handle ambiguity, reduce complexity, and a track record of delivery. Come be a part of defining a product that will increase customer awareness of architectural best practices. We want someone who can manage multiple streams of work, but is willing to get involved to create new processes, content, and help the team win on a day to day basis.
As the Program Manager for the team you will engage internal and external stakeholders, monitor and enable initiatives, and work closely with teams across Amazon. Come join our start-up culture, work fast and smart, while adapting and iterating quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and join a tight-knit team that is tackling a very interesting and exciting opportunity. You’ll work alongside Development and functional roles to define plans and strategy, and be responsible for ensuring delivery of goals and initiatives.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Engage directly with key resources to proactively identify, analyze, and creatively solve initiative blockers
· Drive a rigorous and proactive cadence of analysis and reporting, keeping stakeholders well informed and engaged in key decisions
· Gain support for recommended initiative using strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills
· Develop and manage plans and roadmaps that successfully deliver promised results
· Interface with stakeholders at all levels to gather requirements and feedback, define objectives & deliver results
· Comfortable presenting to Sr. Leadership