Network Scaling is seeking a Technical Program Manager for a position with our team in Ashburn, VA.
· This individual will be responsible for prioritization, scheduling and reporting of network scaling projects, covering parent to child (typically, short distance big volume) and between AZ projects (longer distance small volume). Your work will support room one expansions and buildouts. The nature of these projects make you a customer of all networking and build teams and visibility on these projects is high, therefore this position requires a PM with strong business acumen and precision communications.
· You will manage a very large portfolio of projects and will be expected to create structure and process around the ingestion, management and reporting of these projects. A history of developing PMO practices or adoption would be a significant plus.
· A background in Fiber and or Datacenter infrastructure is essential for your success in this position. You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and within budget.Responsibilities:
· Manage multiple competing projects/programs simultaneously.
· Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and senior management on a daily basis
· Run meetings, create and maintain timelines, and keep large, diverse groups informed of progress and obstacles.
· Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
· Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.