· Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Science or similar
· 5+ years experience using SQL, ETL, Tableau and databases in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets.
· 2+ years experience managing small teams around 2-5 people.
· Experience using business intelligence reporting tools to produce actionable insights.
· Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for complex reporting.
· Ability to attach complex business questions with data and curiosity to dive deep, identifying the root cause and “so what” rather than just the trends.
· Ability to thrive in an environment that is tasked with providing data-driven decision support and business intelligence that is timely, accurate and actionable.
· Ability to think big, understand business strategy, provide consultative business analysis, and leverage technical skills to create insightful, effective BI solutions
· Ability to effective prioritize projects, manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
· Experience working with disparate data sources and turning them into a unified solution
· A self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.