The Amazon Logistics Learning Content Team is looking for a talented, technically savvy, and creative Instructional Designer to support our rapidly growing Logistics Learning initiatives at our corporate headquarters in Seattle, WA. Our team creates effective, scalable, and engaging learning solutions that are used in Sort Centers across North America.
The Instructional Designer will own a specific curriculum from analysis to evaluation. They will be responsible for developing high-quality training content in the following formats: eLearning, videos, instructor led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, study guides, and performance support aids for all of our North American sites.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. The candidate should be an adult learning expert who is creative, analytical, and customer-obsessed. They must also be willing to roll up their sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done while insisting on the highest standards.
· Design and Develop - using the ADDIE model to perform needs and task analyses, scope projects, and evaluate existing documentation to identify gaps and then recommends appropriate modalities to meet the learning needs
· Design and develop creative, learner-centered, performance-based training materials in multiple modalities including classroom, interactive eLearning modules, videos, job aids, facilitator guides, and participant guides
· Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from analysis to evaluation
· Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals
· Ensure effective administration of Learning Technologies via the LMS, including posting and testing of content in the system
· Investigate and take action to meet customers' current and future needs
· Master and develop processes and tools, which save own and others time