Amazon Business is a B2B marketplace on Amazon.com that gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of millions of products in a shopping experience built for businesses. New features include free two-day shipping on orders of $49 or more, business-pricing on select items, multi-user accounts, and approval workflows.
Amazon Business also serves Education customers that love the convenience of shopping online. However, federal, state and local procurement officials require solutions that fit how public entities operate. The Amazon Business for Education team is dedicated to developing solutions inclusive of an expanded marketplace that combines the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to customers in the Education sector.
Customer Growth Advisors are responsible for supporting long-term strategic customer relationships following an initial onboarding and stabilization period. The primary areas of responsibility include broadening solution adoption through institution-wide deployment, feature adoption, and developing relationships with buying decision makers across functional areas such as Information Technology, Facilities, and more. Customer Growth Advisors will also support large complex customer engagements requiring additional deployment support.
The Customer Growth Advisor will ensure recommended solutions meet our customer’s procurement needs and will recommend approaches and alternatives that fit their environment, including but not limited to contracting and competitive requirements unique to public institutions, eProcurement integration, advanced payment, and automated reconciliation processes. The candidate will work closely with customers to manage deployment and ensure that our solutions are successfully adopted.
The ideal candidate will have relevant Education consultative sales experience and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Strategic Account Management that helps customers design and implement solutions that solve educational procurement challenges
· Drive and accelerate spend adoption through advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
· Deliver accurate weekly reporting on growth pipeline and customer spend adoption
· Work closely with sales team to provide status updates and insights learned during deployment
· Manage RFP/RFQ process and help sales team position Amazon Business for success with their customers
· Focus on automating as many service needs for customers and work with Product Management and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
· Meet or exceed targets for customer and/or feature spend adoption
· Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams including Product Management, Technical and Category Management teams