Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AMAZON Web Services by developing strategic accounts with both start-ups and enterprise companies? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish AMAZON as a key technology platform provider?
AMAZON Web Services offers a complete set of infrastructure and application services that enable you to run virtually everything in the cloud: from enterprise applications and big data projects to social games and mobile apps.
We are looking for a Global Accounts Sales Leader to build the strategy and motions for the Global Accounts customer segment in China. He/she will hire, develop and manage a skilled team to execute on this strategy resulting in the adoption of Amazon Web Services in multinational customer base. This leader will be responsible for driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in very large and complex global accounts. He/she will drive engagements at the CXO level across organizations with a customer obsessed approach. Responsibilities
· Drive engagements at the CXO level as well as with Line of Business Leaders across complex organizations.
· Work closely with international account team supporting the customer in other regions to ensure consistent account strategy and execution
· Work close with cross functional team internally including Professional Services, Premium Support, Marketing, Partners, Training and other team to drive synergy, deepen customer engagement and deliver customer success
· Work with external partners (System Integration Partners, Channel Partners, Network providers, Independent Software Vendors) to extend reach & drive adoption.
· Create, articulate, and train the team on compelling value propositions around AWS services to accelerate customer adoption.
· Serve as a key member of the leadership team in helping to define and deliver the overall strategy and governance for the Global Accounts program.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews to the AWS China Executive team.