Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for world class candidates to work and lead partners in closing deals in assigned MMT territories, manage the success of our Consultant Partners in China with partner development manager.
As a Partner Sales Development Representative within AWS, you will have the exciting opportunity to develop, enable, co-sale with our partners to deliver AWS business value , evangelize our strategy and technology, build mind share and grow the market adoption of the AWS cloud computing service in China market, which includes Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, and Amazon RDS, and many more cloud services.
Responsibilities will include develop assigned territory AWS business with our partner, including our consultant partner or local SI & ISVs from China. Manage the day-to-day joint sales activities with partner’s sales organization and also align with AWS account sales team on end user related account coverage and customer support. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption. You will also responsible to maintain the customer satisfaction and partner loyalty at high level and drive the win-win business result for both AWS and partners.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background and rich China sales experience that enables them easily interact and engage partner and customers. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think and present strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions. The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with working experience and knowledge of solution architecture, application development methodology and the enterprise software and service landscape. Roles & Responsibilities
· Work and lead partners in closing deals in assigned MMT territories. Serve as the 1st AWS contact point for partners for territory business development.
· Achieve assigned sales target. Close and hands on work with partners’ field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for both partners and AWS. Support partners to compete with competitors on end user oriented projects.
· Setup regular cadence business opportunity review call with selected partners to monitor their activities ; Use CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
· Execute business development plan for assigned territory and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction. This includes territory market events delivery and use business management system to track the progress of opportunity pipelines from partners
· Understand the business and technical requirements from partners and work closely with the internal development team to train and develop partners; leverage internal resource to provide effective and in time support for partner for deep engagement.
· Manage partner satisfaction and loyalty at high level by ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred Cloud Computing platform. Responsible for partner’s long term joint program with AWS on the business development for proved solution/product and services offerings on AWS and develop new business on AWS