The Strategic Recruiting Team (SRT) is part of Amazon’s Global Talent Acquisition team and is focused on building and developing relationships with leaders in talent areas that will have long-term impact on the company. This Recruiting Program Manager will specialize in designing strategic programs to support a centralized engagement model for attracting passive and top tier senior Design (UX) talent to Amazon. Ownership will include the customer engagement with internal and external design communities and the overall customer experience with respect to strategic design programs. The Recruiting Program Manager will have an opportunity to impact that way that Amazon engages with the external Design community by experimenting with new engagement models, programming, and brand evangelism. This role requires a leader who can be inventive and fearless while balancing operational excellence and program success.
· Drive the programmatic vision and roadmap for recruiting programs designed to convert passive design talent into active recruits for Amazon.
· Accelerate program growth to support business and hiring goals.
· Execute and manage events and programs from conception and design through implementation, measurement and continuous improvement.
· Partner with creative teams across the company to increase participation in events and continually assess the effectiveness and scalability of the program.
· Project manage a portfolio of events and work with cross-functional stakeholders on event execution.
· Create mechanisms, processes and tools to support a centralized, multi-stakeholder program vision and have ownership of education and adoption.
· Establish metrics used to track program success, measure progress toward goals, and optimize for program ROI.
· Plan, track and analyze budget, forecast and resource plans to support talent programs
· Write communication to Recruiting and Design leadership on program progression and results.
· Serve as project manager including management of all inputs and outputs related to events and programs.
· Facilitate and lead meetings with various stakeholders on the program’s status, priorities, and initiatives.
· Collaborate with Recruiters and Recruiting Leadership to evolve the program’s vision.
· Cultivate relationships with internal and external thought leaders in Design, curate speaking opportunities, manage content of speaker presentations, and coach leaders in preparation for talks and external speaking engagements.
· Partner with Amazon Design Leadership team on employer branding and PR.