Amazon Web Services is evolving its Executive Briefing Center (EBC) program to support our rapidly growing business with scalable approach to delivering executive conversations with customers’ top decision makers. We are looking for a world-class Program Manager to join EBC team as the Content and Speaker program owner. The successful candidate will have an exciting opportunity to help growing AWS business.
This role is focused on creating and maintaining a registry of most relevant conversation topics for AWS EBC program, developing a community of the EBC Topic Owners for keeping the current the content adequately articulating the business value of AWS cloud platform, building an even larger community of the EBC speakers across all AWS product teams and driving creating of the right tools and processes, making it easier to match the right AWS subject matter experts with customer engagement opportunities.
Key responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Partner with AWS Platform Business Development team to maintain and evolve the EBC topics catalog. Populate the catalog with content highlighting AWS services and solutions
- Maintain the overall topic catalog, including developing standard processes to add new or remove existing topics from the catalog, based on customer areas of interest, the evolving portfolio of AWS services and the AWS sales priorities
- Manage a distributed content ownership model to keep the EBC content fresh, including identifying and recruiting the EBC Topic Owners and speakers. Ensure all content adheres to the EBC branding template.
- Nurture and grow the EBC speaker community, who meet with our top customer executives and decision makers. Periodically meet with EBC speakers and content owners to identify pain points and areas for improvement. Develop incentive program to retain top talent.
- Maintain the speaker feedback mechanisms from the customers, and publish monthly/quarterly metrics on the effectiveness of the speaker pool, and health of the overall speaker community
- Work with the EBC operations manager to forecast overall EBC demand, as well as demand for individual topics and content areas. Work with the Topic Owners to ensure appropriate speaker coverage for topics with high customer demand
- Look for ways to further grow the EBC and required content to drive deeper AWS and customer discussions and partnership opportunities.
- Develop the engagement model across Amazon.com including defining speaker value prop, business benefits and speaker mapping.
- Evolve the EBC portfolio to support the AWS partner organization by collaborating with partner marketing and partner development teams to define topics and capture business results.
- Support the Expansion Program Manager on defining best practices for speaker and topic management in remote locations and events.